Sat, Mar 23|
2024 County Convention
Registration 8 AM | Call to Order 9 AM Guest Speakers 9:30 AM Reconvene 11 AM Lunch 12:30 PM 1 PM Reconvene if necessary
Time & Location
Mar 23, 2024, 9:00 AM
Belton, 500 South I-35, Belton, TX 76513, USA
About the event
You must have been nominated *(FAQ #1) as a delegate at your precinct convention in order to participate as a delegate in County Convention. Delegates will be seated by precinct. Non-participating guests are welcome to attend and will be seated in the designated gallery area. Registration is not mandatory but helps us plan and best utilize our resources. Please bring your Voter ID card if possible to help expedite registration.
Unsure which precinct you live in? Check at the link HERE provided by Bell County.
Interested in serving on a committee associated with County Convention? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: COUNTY CONVENTION COMMITTEES.
Light breakfast and coffee will be provided. Thank you to our sponsors!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I become a County Convention delegate? You must be nominated at your precinct convention. If you are unable to attend your precinct convention, complete the form linked here and email it to email@example.com NO LATER than 8 AM March 9, 2024.
- What do I need to bring to County Convention? Please make every effort to come prepared with your VUID. If you do not your VUID, we will have to look it up, which slows registration significantly.
- How do I submit a resolution? Please submit resolutions at precinct convention. Resolutions must be in writing. You may submit a resolution that was not presented at precinct convention by presenting 3 copies no later than 30 minutes after county convention has been constituted. We strongly suggest all resolutions be typed.
- Are children welcome at county convention? Only registered voters may participate in convention. These conventions are business meetings and therefore not conducive to young children. Parents of unsupervised children will be asked to leave. Childcare will not be provided.
- How can I help? Only registered voters may participate in convention. These conventions are business meetings and therefore not conducive to young children. Parents of unsupervised children will be asked to leave. Childcare will not be provided.
- What do I need to do if I want to participate in State Convention? You must be nominated as a delegate to County Convention at your respective Precinct Convention. Then complete the form below submitted to the Nominations Committee. Form linked here.
- What is the cost to attend state convention? Typically, a couple will spend $1,000 - $1,500 to attend state convention (hotel, travel, meals, event costs, etc). This year it will be in San Antonio on May 23-25, 2024.